The Belgian Menopause Society is a local non-profit scientific organization
It has about 150 members: mostly, physicians who have an interest in the menopause and related topics. The society has been founded 12 years ago and is a member of the International Menopause Society and the European Menopause Society.
The aim of our non-profit organisation
- To facilitate contacts between research centres concerning all aspects about menopause
- To promote and initiate scientific studies about menopause
- To establish harmonious relations with other national and international scientific associations
- To participate and organise scientific meetings on a regional, national or international basis
- To give a scientific advise to different national organisations or others about the menopause